Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun

I'm feeling pretty happy.
I think Taffy and me are cool. That's good, right? Ha yeah.
There had been a time after a fight we had that I felt things were still awkward. But it's all cool beans now.

So yeah. I think I might be crushing on Manny again. I don't know...he's just such a flirt!
I sit next to him in science class now. And all through class, both today and yesterday, he slowly would scoot his stool closer to mine. Maybe he was just trying to get a better view of the whiteboard? He kept flexing his muscles, showing them off. Ha! Conceited, I know. But super hott. With a DOUBLE T. And he has some very nice muscles, by the way. There's this guy, Cassidy. He is always a perv, trying to make a move on all the It Girls. Which means it's a good sign when he acts all pervy to me [and Natalie and Taffy] too. He is popular-ish. Hangs out with the guys with the balls, you know?
Anyway, he's always trying to make a move on me, kiddingly, of course. Yesterday, Manny was like "Can I act like Cassidy?"
How the hell am I supposed to say no? So yeah, he put his hand on my thigh. Lap, really. And it was creeping up [-ish, ever so slightly. Or maybe I was day dreaming?] then I playfully slapped his hand away. Ahaha. And today, he had my eraser between his lips and said "You have to use your mouth to take it away from me."
Like I said before, he is double t hott. Of course, though, me being my prude self, I didn't try taking back my eraser with my mouth. Lol. Yeah.

I'm starting to love science class ;)

What else? That's pretty much it. It sucks that my Unpruding Journey had to come to an end like that. Because Larry was the only one I had enough guts to maybe do something with. But now he's with Brit, as I may have mentioned before.
And I admit, I do envy Brit :). But not because he's my ex...hello! we only went out for a few days. And that doesn't count. And it's not like I'm hoping that she'll dump his ass and talk shit about him and then he'll come crawling back to me, Natalie and Taff. I just envy Brit because she gets to make out with him. Haha. And I never did. Boohoo.
I believe Natalie is envious too? LOL. Who wouldn't envy Brit going out with a guy like Larry?
Ever since him and Brit got together, we don't really talk anymore. At all. He still talks to Taffy and Natalie, but not as much to me. He'll talk to them in front of me, but not actually hold a conversation with me. Oh well. Three weeks of school left. What's it gonna hurt?

I am extremely nervous about going to high school. Especially because I'm going to St. Paul's. Sandy is the only other person from my school that's going to St. Paul's. [For further reference, I will refer to St. Paul's as SPS]
You see, me and Sandy aren't exactly what you call "best buds." She is definitely an It Girl, and she's really cool with Sydney [It Girl], and I'm cool with Sydney. So me and Sandy are cool through friendly connections. But not really because I don't talk to Sandy. I am scared as hell that I will be a loser going into SPS. And Sandy will be popular. I don't have a problem with her being popular because she's nice and stuff, but I DO have a problem with being a loser. I can't go through four years in such a high-class private school like SPS being a loser. It'd be like rotting in hell.

No. Thank. You.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

People will love you!!! You are smart and pretty and an interesting person, and nice.

That will get you very far!

The Beauty Mum said...

Uh, why don't you just make friends with Sandy properly and you can both be popular and no-one needs to be the loser? Anyway, that's what I would do...