Friday, May 9, 2008

Someone's cherie popped

Not. Our school is way too prude. So prude, that at a pool party this weekend, Cherie, along with three other friends, kept their T's and shorts on the whole time!
I mean, what the hell? It's a pool party. Where you wear bikinis and let guys go ga-ga over you. I mean, I would understand if you were insecure because you had some extra baggage, but those girls don't! Especially not Cherie.
You can tell because whenever she bends her back even slightly, her spine pops out and it looks like one of those dinosaurs with a pointy back.
I guess I'm bagging on Cherie quite a lot today, huh?
But still! She wouldn't take of her T, and I don't wanna see or anything...but, like, I have more baggage than her [not too much I hope] and I managed to take off my top.
Haha. I still had my bikini on.
Good thing I didn't take off my shorts...Cassidy undid my bikini strings and my ass was flashing everywhere...I don't think anyone saw [thanks to my shorts being on].

Graduation is in 14 days. I'm still searching for the perfect dress...one that is formal and would look good with a cover up...but that I could turn into a sexxy party dress [since we are going to have a graduation party at the Brian Club afterwards].
I've never been to the Brian Club, but I hear that it's really nice.

One of Natalie's friends [Tori], goes to my future school, SPS. She once told us that the guys at my current school are WAY much hotter than the SPS guys.
Sadly, she was telling the truth!
I was looking at last year's SPS yearbook...most of the guys = fugly.
I was looking around at all the guys passing by...most of the guys = fugly.
Even my mom told me so after we had left SPS!!! This is horrible! I'm going to go through hell if I can't find a decent looking guy to flirt with [or at least try to flirt with].
I've gotta find a way to keep in touch with all the hotties from my school. Manny is my biggest priority. Next to that is Penn, Henry, and well, any other guy who is willing to keep in touch.

Now that I mention Penn, I have a confession: I envy you, Taffy!!! Not in a bad I-hope-you-rot-in-hell kind of way, just in a I-wish-I-was-you kind of way. I mean, Penn is a total cutie!
Not to mention he has an amazing bod. I confirmed this last weekend at the pool party.
Penn is always all over Taffy. He hugs her and messes with her...and she hardly ever has to make a move on him first. As for me, I have to go up to him for him to notice me. I guess it's not worth the trouble if he ain't gonna pay me no heed, huh?

Taffy, you are one lucky bitch :D
I'm gonna miss Taffy [and everyone else] once we leave for high school. But I think I might miss Taffy more, just becaues she's going off to boarding school and I won't see her as much as anyone else.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hahaa were they really ugly? What about John?

There are always upperclassmen

taffy. said...

hon-
all year i've been jealous of you.
hope that helps
(including now)