Saturday, May 31, 2008

Go TEXANS!!!

My brother met some of the Houston Texans football players and got some autographs....woohooo!!!!

I can't believe school is over. I mean, it really is over! I cried so hard yesterday during graduation...then after graduation...then a LOT during the graduation party.

I started crying really hard when Calvin left the party. He is my best guy friend, and when I went up to hug him good-bye [he had to leave an hour early], he said "You are the one that's going to make me cry."

We hugged. Then he started crying. I hugged him like twenty times and he told me he loved me and that he was going to miss me. I told him the same thing. He is like the bestest friend ever!!! Guy friend, I mean. A lot of the guys cried, even the guys that are supposed to be big hunks of macho man. I had fun, even though it was sad.

I danced with Penn, Wes, Henry, Calvin, Natalie's 5-foot-1-ex, and all my girlfriends of course!! It was loads of fun, now that I think about it. That's probably the most guys I've danced with all year. It made me feel good, I guess.

Natalie's 5-foot-1-ex asked for a peck on the cheek, so I was leaning in, when he spun his head around and tried kissing me on the lips. THANK GOD I jumped back and he missed.

I think I probably looked disgusting - my face all red with tears. I was sitting by myself crying over Calvin leaving early, and Larry came and gave me a hug. How sweet. Then I told him how I'd miss him even though he was an asshole sometimes. LOL. Manny hugged me twice. I hugged tons of people a lot.

Brit and Larry kept making out. Whatever. I felt kind of weird because I'd turn and all of a sudden...BAM! They are right in front of me [or next to me] kissing. I didn't want to look like a creeper staring so I'd turn around and pretend I didn't notice.

I never realized how much I love the people at my school. I'll never find anyone like Natalie, Taffy, Sam, or Sydney or Ellen, or any one else that I've mentioned in this blog before. I love everyone so much!

According to Larry, Penn really wanted to kiss someone last night. I wonder if he did? I didn't see if it happened. Sydney wanted to kiss Wes [did this work outt?].
Larry wanted Penn to kiss Sydney, because he knew that they both wanted to kiss someone. I wonder how that worked out. I'm not going to ask. I'll let the gossip come to me.

And now, it sucks. My closest friends [well, most of them] are going to Spain during the summer as an end of the year school trip. I wanna go so bad! I mean, how fun would it be, to be with some of the best people in the world, in Spain for what, three weeks? Who wouldn't love that?!

I have $44.00, and I'm saving even more for when everyone comes back from Spain so that we can hang out and go to the movies. I can't wait!

I'd do somethings this coming week before they leave, but my uncle/godfather is having triple bypass surgery and I have to go out of town to see him. Not have to. More like I want to.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

the girl penn wanted to kiss...

scratch that.

the girl penn wanted to MAKE OUT WITH was actually me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodbyes are so sad...

I didn't know you aren't going to Spain... :(
I'm sorry...