Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sam's Gossip

Haha. It isn't so juicy. Well kind of.
New CHARACTER!!!
She's not a character. A person from my school named Kenzie. Is that how you spell it? Oh well. Last year, she was the biggest It Girl around. Then, this year came rolling around, and she lost her mojo. She's still really sweet and pretty.

Well, according to Henry, and other resources, Kenzie likes him. Henry is hott. Henry asked her out this weekend, and she said NO!!! I mean, why would you say no if you like a guy?
Anyway, Bianca got super jealous. She convinced herself that she likes Henry too, called him up, and asked him if he seriously thought that Kenzie was prettier than Bianca. So, according to Sam [who got this information from Boner], Kenzie and Bianca are fighting, but are covering it up and pretending to be the bestest of buds.

And this is just gossip from Sam. How true it may be, I have no idea.

Okay, so Larry and Brit have a tendency to make out all over the place. One of those places just happens to be these sets of stairs next to the LC room at school. So, after lunch, me, Taffy, Natalie, and Sam stalled for a really long time, to see if they were at the stairs making out.
Unfortunately, we didn't catch them in the act. It would've been funny. Well not funny...I don't know. But we just wanted to catch them going at it for some reason. Ha.

Today, Penn asked me to hold his hand because he said mine were warm and his hand was cold. So I did. For only like five seconds. Because Willy [remember him? If not, click on his tag] turned around and kept staring at me. Then, Penn pointed at me and whispered "Boner!" to Willy!
Ugh. I hate it when the guys bring that up. Henry does it the most.

Today with Manny was weird. During English [not weird part], Natalie told him to sit in my lap, and so he did. Then he leaned back and was pretty much squishing my boobs, and I couldn't get him off. I was trying to act like I wasn't enjoying it, because he'd probably think I was weird if I just let him get away with it, you know? So then, he finally got off. And he purred at me too. Actually, it was like a growl. I don't know. Weird.
Then, during advisory, he whispered to Wes [another cutie] "Hey, watch her facial expressions."
Then, Manny turned around and grabbed my leg with his hand. I honestly don't remember what reaction I had, but Manny and Wes started laughing at me.
I don't know why this disturbed me so much. I was like "Okay, yeah, thanks Manny for laughing at me."
I kind of didn't talk to him anymore. He kept saying sorry. Since I have to sit next to him during science, he just kept saying sorry, then he pulled his stool closer to mine and reached in for a hug. He hugged me but I didn't hug back. Why was I so pissed? I have no idea.

Manny: "I'm sorry. I love you Alice!"
I don't understand myself sometimes. I was kind of serious most of the time during science, and he asked me why I wasn't laughing like I always do.

Yeah, and in the morning, Larry got a sneak peek of my bright green underwear. Twice. I don't know how! I was watching myself and everything, but somehow he still managed to see my underwear. He kept asking me if he had seen correctly, and I kept denying -- that is until Brit came into the room. Then I just got up and left...what was I supposed to say? I don't talk to Brit much, so it would've just been awkward.

Not-So-Unpruding-Journey.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

"Well, according to Henry, and other resources, Kenzie likes him."

How could you not tell me this, missy? Haahahha

Geez that does sound kind of annoying (what manny did)

Anonymous said...

Haha, you, natalie, taffy, and sydney are quite entertaining, but if you don't want to be an outcast next year, deflate your head a little. Sorry, but no upperclassmen like silly, stuck up freshmen.

Alice said...

thanks for the advice :D