Monday, May 12, 2008

Betch.

Yeah. I think it's time to introduce some more characters that play a pretty daily part in my life. Some of them, are very unfortunate. Actually, only one of them:
  • Elisha - Yes. She is the weirdo of our school. She doesn't fit in anywhere, no one likes her, despite the fact that yes, she is an amazing artist. She is atheist [I don't have anything against atheist people, just her]. And she enjoys any moment that she can tackle people. Girls. The It Girls have allowed her to sit with them during lunch as their charity work for the year. Funny. In a horribly depressing way. Not for me. It's just, people pity Elisha. She is an outcast.
  • Bee - One of the girls from the Cranberries group. This group use to be the shit, but now they aren't. Bee is one of the ring leaders. Kind of. She is a twin. Kind of chubby, but pretty nice. I must admit I've had phases where I hate her guts, but I think me and her are cool now. She's gone out with Manny. Twice. She's one lucky betch.
  • Paul - The guy from elementary school. I had a crush on him forever [at least during elementary school]. He was such a sweetie. Always has been. Big Rockets fan, and super short. Still is super short, but with an amazingly deep voice that doesn't seem natural for a guy so short.
  • Patrick - Another guy from elementary school. He had a crush on me during elementary school. I stopped talking to him for like two years because I felt really awkward. He's kind of a nerd. Deep voice. He used to be chunky but miraculously lost weight over the summer. He wears glasses, and is a SUPER nerd, actually. I feel bad because I have felt embarrassed hanging around with him before...but I haven't stopped talking to him. I feel ashamed of myself for being so rude to the guy. Not straight to his face, but still rude.

Today during gym class, we were playing volleyball.

Bee: Oh my goodness! Pick me!

So I did pick her. By the way, I was team captain. I like her. So yeah. We kept picking people for our teams, and Elisha was the one left over. So sad. So she had to go on my team [unfortunately].

Bee: Oh my goodness. Let me get the ball, okay?

Bee's going for the ball, but Elisha cuts in and just fucks up the whole thing.

Bee: Hey! Elisha! You are supposed to stay over there!

Elisha: Have you ever played real volleyball?

Bee: No.

Elisha: Yeah, I didn't think so. So zip it.

Bitch. She pisses me off sometimes. I try being nice to her sometimes, but today wasn't one of those days.

Me: That was really rude. Geez.

Then I started laughing and joking with my friends about her.

I feel so bad for being such a bitch to her. But ever since she's been sitting with the It Girls [who don't even talk to her during lunch] she's gotten this high-and-mighty attitude that really sickens me. Before she got that attitude, I'd try and be nice to her. I'd compliment her, ask her questions about her life, you know, casual talk.

But now, it's impossible because she'll think of some really snotty remark that'll make you wanna slap her in the face.

Oh yeah. Penn sat in my lap today. I was sitting on the stage during gym class, waiting for the coach to give us directions, when Penn ran over to me and sat on my lap. It was really random. Then he turned around and gave me this really sweet smile. After gym, when we were up at our lockers, he threw down his gym bag and gave me a really tight hug, then said "Dude, that was intense."

Haha. Penn is adorable. But I need to back off. He's the one that's won Taffy's affections.

A lot of the guys bitch about Taffy to their parents. Taffy doesn't have a very good reputation among parents. She is known to be a slut, whore, and food-stealer. Guys have said this kind of stuff to her back, laughing at her and saying she's really easy. But when confronted, all the guys can do is say "Oh, I like Taffy. She's cool. She's really sweet."

What to believe? I think they all actually like Taffy and think she's sweet, but they also think she's a slut. It's possible right? To like someone [as a friend] and still think they are slutty?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Lol, I can't believe Elisha said that. Scary!