Sunday, May 18, 2008

take a wiff of these...

Yeah. I have no idea what I'm saying.
History paper due tomorrow...barely started yesterday...I've had over a month to do it.
I procrastinate. A LOT.

So yeah. I was talking to Calvin today. Well, texting anyway. Rememeber how we dropped off Sydney to her "guitar lessons" at Larry's house?
Well, Calvin told me that Larry and Sydney weren't the only ones at Larry's place. Bianca, Brit, Isa, Arthur, and Calvin were also there. Just hanging out.

Who knows if she actually had guitar lessons? I mean no harm by jumping to conclusions, but I think not.

I think she just ditched us. I mean, who wouldn't? Chose the popular peeps over us? It's happened before, no? With Larry? But that's besides the point.

The point is, Sydney ditched us. Woopdy-fucking do. Should I be pissed? I don't know. It's just kind of annoying that she had to lie about it. JUST say the TRUTH.
I mean sure, chances are we would've gotten pissed [Natalie and me], if Sydney had told us the truth, but it sucks more to have to find out later through another person that Sydney went to hang out with her best buds, who, uh, by the way, ditched her the next day and went to the movies, when they had said they'd call her to hang out.
Read her blog. She wrote a post about it.

I am really kind of peeved.
Off to go finish history paper.

Blah.

No comments: