Friday, May 9, 2008

Boredom...to the Xtreme

So yeah.
I think my title is pretty self-explanatory.
I was reading Taffy's older blog posts [www.taffy-blab.blogspot.com].
One of them said this:
Alice-lovely girl. Deep down, maajor self-esteem issues....
it said other stuff, but the "deep down..." part was the one that got me thinking.
I really do have self-esteem issues. I don't know why?

I have a tendency to always compare myself to others. It's an obsession of mine I can't control and I hate to have because it drives me insane.
I'll see a pretty girl, and a hot guy flirting with a pretty girl, and I just get this sucky feeling.
Then I get really upset.

And yes, sometimes it's just because I am PMSing. Stupid, I know. But I can't help it!
And, when I'm not PMSing is when I can't seem to figure out why I am so insecure all the time.
I mean, really! Why am I so insecure? I'm not the most gorgeous girl you've ever seen, but I've been told that I'm not horrible looking either.
Larry, who is very critical about girls and their looks, has told me that I'm pretty. That helps me out sometimes, I guess. A big confidence-booster, actually. Why do I let guys get to me like that? Whether or not the comment is good.

I need to get my shit together before high school, or else I'm gonna freak and crumble into a bunch of little pieces.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Allice you're gorgeous. there is no need to worry :D