Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bad

I'm on the phone with Larry.
He called to let me know that those three girls I mentioned in the other blog post [Sabrina, Sally Z., and Margaret] are total weirdos and losers at SPS.

THIS SUCKS.

So, why the hell do I get stuck with all the losers?
I don't want to be so critical, but COME ON!!!
I wanna have a fun time in high school -- not be stuck in the pack of losers.
And even more...Larry says that the cliques don't interact with each other. At all. NOT COOL.

I don't wanna be a loser! It would suck! I don't want to spend my four years in high school hanging out with "losers" and thinking about that 24/7 then feeling guilty about thinking about that! No! I want to be in a sociably acceptable place so that I can enjoy my years...that way, I get invited to cool parties and I'm not so freaking stressed all the time.

No. This. Is. Not. Good.
I kind of wish I would've never asked Larry about their social status[es]. That way, I wouldn't feel bad. He told me to just request a new, more popular host. But I don't have the heart to do that. What would I tell Sabrina? "Hey, I'm sorry Sabrina, but I wanna be cool so I requested a more cooler person to be with so that I'm not a loser like you!"

That would crush her. I think. I'd be crushed if someone told ME that.
I am the most shallow bitch ever.
And I hate myself for that.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

:( I'm sorry that's sucky x10