Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brit Owns a Pig

Yeah. You know Brit. And if you don't, she is one of the It Girls at my school. Very pretty and nice. She just happens to be Larry's current girlfriend. And she also happens to be the owner of a disgusting pig [who's name just happens to be Larry].

Yeah. Larry is a disgusting pig. And he just happens to be in the hands of sweet Brit.
Today he just happened to get caught looking up Taffy's skirt. I guess he missed looking at her different colored thongs, eh? Afterwards, he kept giving her a thumbs up, and after that, asked if her thong was yellow.

What the hell, Larry! You have a girlfriend! A pretty damn good girlfriend [well, at least that's what other guys would probably say]. And now, Natalie has brought it to my attention that perhaps Larry isn't flirting with Taffy, afterall. Maybe he's just trying to embarrass her. How, I am not so sure.

I guess I need to do my research :)

Manny. Yeah. Back to Manny ;) I told him today how i was wearing no shorts under my uniform skirt.
F.Y.I. Our school is a complete prude ball. Which means, all the girls were shorts under their skirts.
So, he purposely would brush his leg against my thigh, making my skirt rise up. I hope he didn't see anything. I wasn't exactly wearing the most attractive underwear in the world. He did this more than once...more than twice...a lot. It's fun sitting next to him.

There are only fifteen days of school left, before I go on to SPS. I am FREAKING OUT, man! I'm going to miss everyone terribly. I think this is the closest group of friends I've ever had...and I don't wanna let go of that yet.

This has been another episode of my not-so-unpruding-journey.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

FIFTEEN?

:(

taffy. said...

Bahahaha, amazing titles.