Yup. That's pretty much it.
Flirting sessions with Manny are still going on...he sits in my lap, gives me hugs, messes with me, telling me that stuff I do is "hott." The usual. The best part of it all: not once have I needed to go after him first. He comes up to me :)
Penn touched my boob today. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would...then again maybe it was an accident? I called him over, and he rested his hand on my shoulder...pretty low down the front, I must add. I told him what he'd done, and he apologized and held my hand. Woopdy-doo [some sort of sarcasm in there].
And, be hold, Bee is sitting with the It Girls now! Well, at least today she did. Quite out of the blue, too. According to Taffy, Ginnie M. requested Bee's presence at the It table. I guess it's an honor to be invited to sit there by one of the It Girls herself, unlike Elisha who sits there and just stares at people...mostly Larry because she has a huge crush on him. It's really obvious. I think Bee's nice. And she seemed to have had a lot of fun. Me n her have grown closer. I wouldn't say best friends, because that's not what it is. I guess that makes two connections to the It group, huh? Not bad, not bad. Quite satisfying. Knowing that people that have that kind of popular potential still talk to muah.
Seven days of school left now. It is so depressing. Every day, I think about how I'm no longer going to see some of these lovely people after school's out. Sucky feeling. But exciting too...I'll have to meet new people, start all over. Not that what I have here is bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lucky! Manny is hot
Post a Comment