Has just been another day.
I'm still super upset about this whole your-host-is-a-total-loser thing.
And, when I said that Sally Z. kinda reminded me of Natalie...WRONG!!! I didn't mean it. No way. Same with Sabrina being like Sam.
No way my friends are lame like that.
According to Natalie, however, Margaret is a total religious freak. To the extent that small things like asking guys for hugs and flirting is considered sluttiness.
Which is perfectly fine with me, because now I have something that I could use to push them away and move on to a higher social rank. Tori, Natalie's friend, is above Sabrina, Sally Z., and Margaret. So I'm gonna try and become friends with Tori.
And I must learn how to be a slut, to push away Margaret and her buddies.
But besides the whole deal-io with SPS, shall we talk about daily life at my current school?
It was kind of sad today, because [since there are 12 days left], the teachers started taking down all the colorful fun stuff on the school hallway walls, leaving nothing but an empty beige wall that looks too depressing.
It feels empty having to walk down the hallway. But I still have my friends :D
I'm having an affair with Manny.
Haha jk. He said so during science, but kiddingly of course. He hugged me, put his arm around me, put his leg between mine, and ran his hand up my leg. Yupp. It was supposedly to make Ellen jealous [in a joking way. Ellen doesn't like him. It's just messing around with her because we love her so much], but even when she wasn't looking at us, he'd still do stuff.
Also, all day today, Penn and Henry attacked me with their fingers.
No, they didn't finger me. They'd just start poking me and make me laugh and stuff. Ah I was quite satisfied - there was no need for me to approach them. And while I was at my locker, Penn came up to me [out of the blue] and gave me a hug. How sweet.
Too bad the teachers are overreacting freaks and don't like guys and girls to hug. They consider it sexual harrassment. Maybe even rape?
In that case, I've been raped plenty.
Also, during P.E., Gage came up and poked my stomache. No big deal, right? He was waiting for me to retaliate and poke him back, and when I took too long to retaliate he asked if I was planning on doing anything, and I said no. So he walked away. Also, Taffy [finally] got him in the balls. She punched him I believe? It was pretty funny actually.

2 comments:
all the guys are ghey.
and penn isn't mine.
he's cherie's...
BLURGH!
actually though, if you want to flirt with him,
FLIRT WITH HIM!
love you :)
Oooh nooooo. I"M LIKE SALLY Z!
hahahhahaa boohoo
Post a Comment