Saturday, May 24, 2008

school's almost over

i'm gonna be even more sad on graduation day...
taffy cried yesterday during our closing chapel...i've only seen her cry a couple other times, i think...she's not the crying type [unless its really sad].

i cried too...so did natalie, and a lot of other people.
i was happy cuz afterwards i yelled good-bye to Manny and he waited for me to get down the stairs, gave me a hug, and said he was everyone's cuddly bear. he's so sweet.

Yeah, I'm so confused on what Sydney said about Brit crying during the Beetles concert. If I understood correctly, there is a rumor going around that Larry is engaged to a pregnant 17-year-old?
That seems way off, but that's the best I could get out of it. And, it makes absolutely no sense. How is that possible? And why would Larry [Brit's boyfriend] be with a 17-year-old? CONFUSION!!!

I was going around hugging everybody, and I really wanted to hug Calvin [being that he's one of my best guy friends], but I wasn't able to. Me, Natalie, Sam and Taffy were all together, and I didn't want to make things awkward by going over to hug Calvin...I don't think Natalie wanted me to do that either, so I didn't.

Now, I have to go shopping. Not have to, cuz shopping is fun. I have to go buy a nude underwear and bra for my graduation dress, because it's kind of see-thru. And I also have to buy flats that match my dress. I like my dress, it's quite pretty [if I do say so myself].

Oh yeah, one other thing. Yesterday during science, I just about almost had a heart attack. Sandy, Bianca, and two other people were at the table behind us...Manny was sitting next to me, Ellen across from him.
I turn around...and I see Manny and Sandy holding hands! I was like "Oh shit, why didn't they say they were going out?"
I was about to ask Manny about it, when I heard Sandy say "Thank you God for this wonderful year at school and all of these great friends...your turn, Manny. Thank God for something."

I felt like such an artard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

It's so cool that I've been to Natalie's, Taffy's and now your blog and they all talk about the same thing but in such different ways!

Hope you'll do alright in your new school - I know you will :D

Btw, are the four of you (you, Natalie, Taffy and Sydney) going to different schools?
That would be a shame... but friendship doesn't depend on what school you go to :D

Boa Sorte!
(Good Luck)

Natalie said...

"I was going around hugging everybody, and I really wanted to hug Calvin [being that he's one of my best guy friends], but I wasn't able to. Me, Natalie, Sam and Taffy were all together, and I didn't want to make things awkward by going over to hug Calvin...I don't think Natalie wanted me to do that either, so I didn't."

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!! Sorry about it also. Haha.

Sydney said...

artard...

alice i luv u!