Literally. Haha. You disgusting pig! No I didn't have sex. I just had some cherries in a ziploc baggy, and Manny decided to pop them. Then he gave me a hug. Ha.
So yeah. Today was an okay day. By the way, sorry for the temporary private-blog settings.
I had a really bad headache today. But it's gone now :D
Allow me to introduce a new character - Ginnie M. : popular, used to be really bitchy, but now not so much.
Today, during lunch, I went to get some cherries from Cassidy. He was sitting at the IT table.
Me: Cassidy, can I have some cherries?
Cassidy: Yea, sure.
Ginnie M. comes into lunch room.
Ginnie M: Wait, Anna, are you sitting here?
Me: Uh, no.
Then I walked away. Ginnie M. sounded really annoyed. Or at least, that's how it felt when she was shocked when she thought I was going to sit there, kind of saying like "What the hell are you doing here? You aren't cool."
I think I'm a self-proclaimed cool person. Ha. Not too much of a loser, but not on top of the world either. I guess that's not too bad, huh?
So today I went to SPS to meet my host family, the Salvands. The girl from my grade [host]'s name is Sabrina. She's nice. She's not popular...I'm not sure where she stands on the social ladder. Which is why I texted Larry to get the info.
Quite frankly, I like her friends more...they seem more crazy and my type of gal friends :D...one of them's name is Sally Z. the other girls name was Margaret. Both pretty. And nice. I don't know where they stand on the popularity ladder either. I don't think it's at the top though.
Sandy, the girl from my school, has a popular host. So she's pretty much in on the popular group. If I plan on getting popular, I'm gonna have to work for it. A lot. I'm not sure if I wanna even try. I just wanna fit in where I belong, you know? Not force myself anywhere. No way. Not cool.
So, as I've mentioned before, the SPS guys are mostly fugly. Except for this one guy. I don't know his name. But we started playing crab soccer, and he sat next to me. Whenever I went out to kick the ball [ and even when I didn't touch it ] he'd high-five me when I got back and say "Good job!"
Not that it means much. I mean, like, he high-fived other people. But he's still a total cutie. Possible crush? Ha, not yet. I don't even know his name or anything about him. Gotta get to know him first.
Something really upsetting: SPS is just as prude as my current school. No one does anything. At least my grade. The grade above us has done fingering, making out, blow jobs...all the exciting non-prudish stuff. Sally Z. was telling me how prude everyone is. She kind of reminds me of Natalie...how she's crazy and fun to be with and isn't as prude as everyone else. And she curses. I felt totally chill with her...but as for Sabrina...she's kind of...I don't know. Not as crazy. She kind of reminds me of Sam. She's not as outgoing and doesn't go for the whole unprudish stuff that I wish I had the guts to go for.
SPS is gonna totally rock, though. I hope so. If not, I'll do my best to make it rock. :D

1 comment:
Nice blogss!1 visit mne too and let me know whether u like it..
Post a Comment