Today, during lunch, me Natalie and Taffy took Sam's sugar cookie.
We were going to give it back, but then we ate it. In front of her.
She spazzed out and made a big deal about it.
There was some yelling between Taffy and Sam...its just, Sam is so immature sometimes. It's a freaking cookie.
And she IMed me, asking me why were so mean. And that we always steal her things...it was only twice that we've done it all two years. and both times, it was a damn cookie. And she said that I stole her main meal. Fuck that, cuz that is not true at all.
I took her damn cookie!!!
I was so pissed...I tried making her understand the importance of not being such a drama queen, but she just got more pissed and signed off of AIM.
So, I sent her this txt msg:
I'm sorry. I hope you don't ever have your food taken from you by your friends in high school. I wouldn't want you to get in a fight with your friends over a cookie.
I am pissed. Not so much at the whole cookie incident...I just wish she'd mature a little bit more, you know? Not be such a drama queen, not get offended when people eat her TWO cookies.
I don't know...I tried explaining to her that friends usually take food from each other [I mentioned how Taffy always takes my food, and I don't get mad at her], but nothing seems to get through her head.
I'm scared for her now. If she behaves in high school like she did today during lunch, her friends are going to drop her.
And keep in mind that we are in a school with only sixty kids in the 8th grade...a completely sheltered private school. And she's moving on to a much bigger public school that is a lot less sheltered and a hell of a lot more tough.
I wish her the best of luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can kinda see why she was upset. We kinda ganged up on her and she got yelled at. I don't the cookie thing is what she's really mad about.
i'm worried for her at lhs...
Sam kind of reminds me of my friend Jessica... I mean, that cookie scene - Jessica would create the same drama.
And if it wasn't for us she would be totally rejected in our high school. Maybe not the entire high school, cause it is pretty calm, but defenitly our class mates would make her feel like the worst person on earth.
I think it's sweet that you guys are worried about it.
Post a Comment