Friday, May 16, 2008

Tug of War

This may sound major loser-ish, but I don't care.

I went to field day today.

And yes, I'm in the 8th grade, and yes, I am currently fourteen years of age. But when field day comes around at our school, it's just so much fun.

Our school runs from alpha to 8th grade...so we have to run the field day events and take care of the adorable kids. It's a lot of fun. Especially when [since we run everything], we can just get up and walk around, enjoy the view.



The event we were looking forward to the most: THE TUG OF WAR --- 8th vs. 7th grade.



The 8th grade has never lost the tug of war against 7th graders...that is, up until we came along. We lost Partially because Coach Ryan helped the 7th graders, and also because some of our biggest muscle guys decided to ditch the event. It was really embarrassing to lose the event...it's what every kid looks forward to as an 8th grader...kicking some 7th grade ass. Too bad we didn't.

Moving on...me n my buds went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall today. I can see why it's rated R...lots of penises just, you know, hanging around, having a good time. Very sexual. But funny. Overall good movie.

Manny offered [kiddingly, once again] to ditch field day and make out behind the OEC building. We didn't do anything unfortunately haha. Yeah. And I [well, Natalie] caught him staring at my boobs [I had on a see-thru white t-shirt and a black bra]. Hehe. Then, I got to touch his very nice abs. He lifted up his shirt and everything. Flexed for me. AHAHA. I loved it. Nice piece of man candy. And he gives great hugs, too. He squeezes, but doesn't totally crush you. Except I have to get on my tippy-toes to hug him right, cuz otherwise I am too short. All day during field day he'd tell me how "sexy" and "hott" I looked. I definitely don't mind the compliments. They make me more confident. Ever so slightly.

After we went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall, we had plans to go shopping at the Village. It was me, Natalie, Sam, and Sydney. Sydney said she couldn't go because she had guitar lessons. So we, thought "Yeah okay. She's paying for her lessons so we can't let her miss it."

Then she chose to wait to the last minute to let us know that her guitar lessons were at Larry's house. Which means that most likely Brit was there too, and anyone else from that popular crew.
We had to go drop her off and everything. I [should I say we?] felt ditched. It's okay if you have other plans, but at least be straightforward about it. I mean...I don't know. Annoyed? No. Mad? No. Just feeling suck-ish. Hopefully you learned some new guitar stuff at your lessons, Sydney :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Haha, I actually didn't mind losin'.