Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finals

Unlike Taffy, I didn't pass my math final with terrible bladder issues.
But, I did go through a lot of cramping...in my writing hand.
I mean, what the hell? Isn't that why computers were invented? So that we didn't have to use our precious hands?

I have a little bump on one of my fingers from vigorous [if that word matches the context of the sentence] mathematical writing.

There are three days of school left, and two of those are going to be spent in further testing of our knowledge...even though we've already been accepted to our future high schools, and even though we won't get our finals graded before school's out...

I wonder if the teachers enjoy grading our finals. I mean, do they? Otherwise, why in the world would they wanna even make a 200-question final?

boring.
&&
here's another sweet peach: our history study guide is a list of 175 unanswered questions.

5 comments:

taffy. said...

ahahaha, i e-mailed sbt about that.

Natalie said...

hahahhahahaha i think it's secretly the final.

ellie said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Sorry about that math final. Hope the last 3 days will be exciting & fun.

hahahaa..well, you can dream it is.

Sydney said...

I HOPE ITS THE FINAL!

Anonymous said...

Auch. I hate studying

"I have a little bump on one of my fingers from vigorous [if that word matches the context of the sentence] mathematical writing"
My friend Jennifer gets that too - I don't because I have a funny (should I say weird) way of using my pen.

And about what Maddie said... Kate says the same (just not out loud for every one to hear it) about chicken having some feminine hormones blah blah blah, so I'm guessing it must be true :D

Good luck on the final!