I went to the beach yesterday, and now I burn.
I'm gonna be pissed if graduation day comes around and my face is peeling from the sunburn I got.
The beach I went to could hardly be called a beach. It was overcrowded, stuffy, and the water was disgusting looking. Not at all that blue-ish wonderful water you see in the movies. Nope. It was the yucky, poopy-green ocean water that little kids pee in. Somehow I still managed to have some fun.
Except for the fact that on my way to rinse off [by myself], a creeper [make that two] was following me.
In his car.
He was going in the opposite direction of me at first...then he stopped where I was. I kept walking [I was too afriad to turn and look him directly in the eye]. The guy started reversing along with me...I thought he was going to park or something, but he didn't. He just kept going, right along with me. When he couldn't go any further, he started honking and shouting. I kept walking. The honking stopped, so I turned around...and he's making a U-turn, heading towards me!!!
I freaked, so I started walking [it's hard to run in the sand with flip-flops] really fast until the point where he couldn't follow me anymore because there was a fence between the car and me.
I'm never walking around the beach on my own again. Creepers are gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aaah that sounds scary!!!
start exfoliating your skin so you're not peeling like mad. haha
OH MY GODD!!!!!!!!!!!
UGHHH!
THAT IS CREPPY!
I WOULD'VE BEEN ALL LIKE MAANNN! YOU BEST GIIIT OUT MY GRILL OR I'MMA SLAP YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD!
YEA YEA! GANGSTA STLE!
sorry i'm so hyper!!! i just had a grande caramel frappuccino with extra whip! ahhhh!
how do i exfoliate my skin?
sorry, i live in the world where i'm not allowed to use beautifying products until i'm 15, therefore i have no idea
how
to exfoliate :(
Post a Comment