Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's Over

Finals are finally over.
YAY!!!!
So yeah.

Hmmm...where to start?
Penn is trisexual: guys, girls, and animals.
His girl: Taffy
His guy: a shortie that all the guys are obsessed with - John
and his animal: Dumbo the elephant
yup. only kidding, of course. But something tells me that he really really really really really likes John. I mean, when I asked him if he was gay because of John, he didn't deny it or anything. But I doubt he's gay. Or more like I hope he's not gay.

I had never mentioned this, but me and Larry's girlfriend [Brit] have never spoken to each other before. Like, okay, once before, but everytime she talks to someone that's like right next to me, she will talk to them and only stare at me, but never say anything. I hate feeling her loook at me, because I feel like I'm getting criticized from head to toe. It really bugs me. I mean, could she at least talk to me instead of just look? I feel like I'm being judged everytime she looks at me like that....I don't know. I wish she'd stop. But maybe she doesn't notice whenever she does that?

Now that we got to talking about Brit and Larry, I'm going to tell you a nice little story. If you have read Sydney's blog, or you are Natalie or Taffy or Sydney, there is no point to reading this, because it will be repetitive.
Brit and Larry were making out in a dark closet...Larry got a boner [surprise surprise!] while this was going on, so....
he unzipped his pants.
took out his penis.
and let it just sit there. Since it was dark, Brit was only able to see the outline of his balls and pubes. I mean, how disgusting is that? It's repulsing! The penis is probably the most unattractive part of the male body. Why flaunt it to someone, when it might make that person throw up? Good thing that Brit was cool with it.

Also, Larry saw Sandy's pubes when she lifted up her leg [what she was doing, I have no idea. Nothing bad]. Larry went and told all the guys about seeing Sandy's pubes. That's just rude and complete asshole-ish. Poor Sandy! How embarrassing that must have been!!!

New character!! His name is Kevin. He is a super shortie, and he is baby cute. He has a pretty nice bod, but he is an asshole and always tries putting up this tough guy image that really can get annoying.

Anyway, Boner [click on his tag if you don't know who he is] decided to do something stupid during lunch: he got a piece of pound cake and smushed it into Kevin's back...I mean, he really got it in there...no joke.

Kevin is the wrong guy to mess with like that. He looked like he wanted to murder Boner. Instead, he told on him [wuss.] The teachers made them move, and as Kevin moved, [in slow motion], he turned, and tipped Boners tray up against Boner....
and all his food spilled all over his front. You could see the juice trickling down to the floor.

It has to be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. Kevin looked like he was gonna K.O. somebody, and Boner looked like a dumbass.

Too funny.

One day of school left.
So depressing. I don't wanna leave! I feel so loved at my school! I don't think I'm going to get the same love from SPS. No Way.

4 comments:

taffy. said...

UH, HELLO, no
KEVIN IS HOT HOT HOT!

eheheh.
okay.

ellie said...

hahahaaaaa..the truth has been spoken. That was a pretty funny story...

This Penn..we need to know more.

cady said...

This is so funny.

I like your blog. =]

Anonymous said...

Haa! Funny! I'd love to see that. I sounds like it could receive an Oscar Academy Award! :D