Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Having fun with sam

Just FYI, in case you didn't know, Sam is a girl. And one of my best friends.
We [me, Natalie, and Taff] mess with her a lot.
Yesterday, I convinced her that there was a rumor going around that she was with this guy [Cey]. I told her that people were talking because we had heard that she was secretly dating him because she didn't want anyone to know about it out of embarrassment.

She believed me. Then Natalie and Taffy went along with it too. She freaked out and had a talk with Cey, and he was like "What the hell?!"

Kind of immature, I know. But I had fun.

Another thing: Sam has this set of Sharpie hi-lighters that she is obsessed over. Everyone is annoyed with her because she never lets anyone use them. So, for fun, we stuck the pack of hi-lighters in her ethics binder [which is no longer in use since that class is over]. So, she is convinced that someone has stolen them. I think most people know about it, but they find it extremely hilarious. I hope I'm there when she finds them while cleaning out her locker. It'll be hilarious.

Also, Manny and Henry told me how they would never go out to a public event with her tagging along. I told them how during the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Sam would burst out in this high-pitched scream/laugh. So annoying....and embarrassing. Ugh. Well, at least I don't feel so bad because I know I'm not the only one that is annoyed by her laugh. I mean, so immature! Everytime someone in the movie flashed their penis or started having sex, she'd freak. It's like, come on! You are 14 years old! Grow up!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Aaah so annoying when she laughs