Tuesday, April 29, 2008

That Bitch Don't Know When to Stop

Yeah, bad grammar. But whatever.
And no, she's not really a bitch. At least not always.
She = Vivian. The one and only Vivian, who's ego has grown the size of that wedgie up her ass since she found out she gets to use a microphone for the musical. Today, during dress rehearsals, she kept "freaking out" and yelling out to the whole world to let them know that she didn't know how to put her mike on.
BULLSHIT! Just another way of saying "Hey bitches, I get to use a mircophone and YOU DON'T!!!"
Whatever. I think I'm just pissed at her because of the way she treats her best friend, Cheryl. Turns out, Cheryl and Vivian both like the same guy [Ethan]. Vivan thinks that Ethan is all hers, but in reality, Ethan would choose Cheryl over Vivian any day. Which is kind of sad for Vivian because Vivian is convinced that she's going out with him, except "not really". Bullshit. Hugging the guy that doesn't like you DOESN'T COUNT.
And, purposefully, Vivan gets all over Ethan when Cheryl is around. What kind of friend is that? A not very good friend at all.
Funny: Boner accidentally broke the microphone that Vivian is suppose to use for the musical. Boner's response to Vivian's pissed off reaction: The good thing is that now the crowd won't have to listen to your voice because you don't have a microphone anymore.
Oooh, burn. She can sing well, except she tries WAY too hard and her voice just gets all shaky and nasty sounding. No offense, Vivian. It's just the truth that has to be told.

I'm switching the story now, to a more embarrassing one. Not so much for me, but for my friend, Natalie. Once, before a dance, we all went over to Taff's place. We were overly hyper, so Natalie started doing this weird move on the floor. We didn't see it as nasty or pervy, just as funny. We just fell on the floor and LOLed our asses off. And I took a video of Natalie doing this said movement.
I'm not going to explain in detail, because it's truly just not right, even for a "secret" blog. Anyway, Manny was looking through my phone after getting "turned on" by my Oklahoma costume and a picture of me on my phone [both times he was kidding]. Anyway, he was going through my stuff, then he just said "Oh GOD!!!"
I turned around just in time to see the last part of the video...OH NO!!!
I thought I had deleted that embarrassing video. Manny turned really red, laughing and saying that he had been scarred for life by having seen the video. I think he only said that though because he had never pictured Natalie doing such a thing. It was pretty funny. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone.
Manny is a hottie. I think I've said this before, but I DON'T CARE!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hahhahaaaa i cant BELIEVE he saw it.

Anonymous said...

Real actresses don't need microphoes! ; )

Alice said...

LOL. i gotta agree with u there, mary kate.