Today, I went to the park. It's a few blocks down my street, so me and my aunt went walking [with my bro and my 2 cousins too].
I was really lazy to go, but I went anyway so that I could keep my aunt company while my brother skated and my little cousins ran around.
Then, this guy named Zack arrived.
Our eyes met when he first got there, and he skated into the skate part of the park and him and my brother got to talking. A few minutes later, Zack and my brother walked out and asked me if I wanted to learn how to skate. Zack is super cute, so I said sure. Once there, they were trying to get me to slide down a ramp. Zack held my hands as we went down, and he was really sweet about everything. He tried doing all these tricks to impress me...oh mah goodness he's an amazing guy.
He's smart, and he has a scholarship for skating. He is sponsored by a bunch of well known skate boarding brands like DC and stuff. He gets money from the companies monthly and he goes on skating tours during the summer. Now that I think about it, this all sounds too good to be true. But at the same time, it sounds so real. Believable.
So anyway, when it was time to go home, he came with us, being that we had walked back. He had to keep the flirting down a notch because our aunt was with us. But once we got to my house, my mom went inside and my aunt left. It was just Zack, me, and my brother. Zack put his arm around my waist and kept playing with my fingers...it wasn't pervy at all, just really sweet. He asked me out. I said maybe.
Me: I don't know, Zack. You see, I'd probably flirt a lot with the guys at my school. Since I won't be seeing you often, I know I couldn't help myself, and I would wanna be a good girlfriend.
Zack: I don't care. I understand. Just as long as you told me, and I'd be okay.
Me: But, I'd feel guilty and I don't think it's right to do that to you.
Zack: It's okay, you are really sweet and I want you to go out with me.
This went on for a while, and finally, I told him I had to go inside. I gave him a hug, and when he turned around, I patted his back softly. Apparently, it was too soft and too friendly of a pat.
My mom had been watching the whole time. She got really pissed at the fact that I was hugging Zack because I had just met him. Ugh.
So I'm gonna say no. I can't go sneaking around my mom's back and stick with this guy.
Besides, he told me about how he got suspended for chunking a textbook at his teacher's face and then running out of school.
Oh geez.
My heart was so full of happiness.
And now it's not. Because I'm going to have to say no because I can't handle the guilt of flirting and sneaking.
GEEZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mm, screw that. Go out with him!!!!
Actually, I don't think I'm gonna do that. Now that I think about it, I actually got kinda creeped out.
We hadn't even talked for at least 3 hours...I felt like I was on that MTV show NEXT, where you only talk to the person for a little bit and yeah...besides, I already told him NO. WHATEVER. :]
DO YOU HAVE HIS CELL NUMBER?!
IF NOT,
GET IT!
GET IT!
GET IT!
Post a Comment