So yeah. I am determined to do my best to remove my prudence and become more risque. If that makes sense.
I started with Larry. Yes, I originally had another nickname for the hottie [and my ex.haha] but, for fear of his discovering my blog, I'd rather just change his name.
Ha, so you are probably wondering What in the world did Alice do?
Something that proves I'm not a complete prude.
But it doesn't exactly put me out there, either.
I've let Larry touch my boobs quite a few times now. First time, he was testing me with the nervous game. A few times afterwards, he did it discreetly. Not. It was so obvious he was going for my boob instead of my hair. Ha.
Well anyway, the most recent time he did it, he squeezed my boobs. In front of Boner. Boner was enjoying this very much.
He has a thing for watching girls and guys do touchy-feely stuff. Probably because that's as close as he's gonna get to getting some. That's mean. Sorry, Boner.
I might wanna say a little something about myself before I continue. So that you aren't completely lost.
My name is Alice. I go to First Tres School. My best friends are Natalie, Taffy, Sam, and Sydney. And Ellen. I've had fights with my closest friends of them all --- Natalie and Taffy. But they've all ended and we are like sisters once again.
Love life history: Not much to that story. Ha. Last year, for a couple of days, I went out with a guy named Willy. I dumped him because he told me how he got a boner thinking of me in a bikini. Yuck. That definitely freaked me out. Second boyfriend was this year. Lasted like not even a week. That was with Larry. Sidenote: I'm not the best at boyfriend-keeping. Oh well. I guess it's not my time to blossom just yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment