Right now, my grade is doing a musical. Oklahoma, to be exact.
We have practice afterschool everyday. Backstage, there are some ladders that lead to a dark room ;).
So Henry, a super hottie, poked me and ran. I turned around, sprinting towards him because I didn't recognize him at first. He motioned for me to go after him [up the ladder backstage].
And so I did.
Larry came after me [I'm sure he got a nice view of my vagina. I happend to go camendo today.]
Just kidding! About the no underwear part, I mean.
So anyway, once up there, Henry was all smooth [not really] and sneaked out. Larry started grabbing my waist. He said that we were all alone. And I said, what are you gonna do? And he said, anything. And I said, yea sure, whatever.
You see, I freaked out. I got the sense that something non-prudish was going to happen. Ugh! I hate myself. I didn't beleive he was being serious, and I told him, and he said to try him...I was thinking about it [although I probably wouldn't have done anything]
When, out of the blue...
BONER pops out.
And no, I don't mean Larry got a boner. LOL.
I mean, the guy, Boner, comes up into the dark room and is like "Hey, whats up guys".
And me and Larry are just like "What the hell, Boner?!"
He freaking ruined everything!!!
So instead we walked out and bought some snacks. Later, Larry and me snuck backstage again, and we were just sitting next to each other, and he was like "I'm really nervous right now. Just us two. I mean, you know...I'm nervous"
And then, just guess who decides to pop up...again.
The one and only...Boner.
Ugh!!!
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He got me sooo freaking pissed. It's fun being with Larry. I don't like him or anything and I know he doesn't like me back. It's just fun. Thrilling.
I think he'll be the one to remove my prudence. Maybe.
Haha. Except Vivian just told me today that she likes Larry. That's not good. Because now, everytime I'm with Larry, she pops outta no where and just stays there, eyeing us. She's gonna start to think that I'm making a move on Larry just to piss her off. NOT TRUE. AT ALL.
Besides, we are just having some fun. Or trying to. Nothing serious. At least that's what I think. And I'm guessing Larry thinks so too.
Oh mah goodnesss.
I love guys. I am boyy crazy.
I'm sure you got the picture, though, no?
My favorite guys are Manny, Penn, Henry, and Larry. Because they are all flirts. And whether or not they actually wanna talk to me, it still feels good when they flirt back.
I feel more confident. Even if it is for a moment or two.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate Boner. The guy needs to go.
LARRY?
LARRY?
THAT'S HIS NAME!????
Okay, sorry :)
ah, i hate boner.
Post a Comment