Yes, I have an oral presentation due tomorrow for science class.
And I'm not exactly any where near finishing.
But I must say this one thing:
Manny is a hottie. I think I've said this before? If not, well --- he's a hottie!
And, for the first time EVER, he called my cell phone. Using his, of course. Which always happens to be off, by the way. Until today, when he called me.
I wonder who gave him my number? I hadn't given it to him...because he had told me that his parents had taken away his cell phone.
But anyway, we talked for a while. He called to ask a question about the project, but we actually didn't touch on that topic much at all. He was just asking me questions everytime I started talking to someone [like my mom or dad] in spanish and stuff like that.
And then...his mom told him to hang up and start his science project.
We both have to turn it in tomorrow.
Fuck.
Ha. I might wanna get to work, no? Well, I'm almost [almost] done. So maybe not so much work.
But still.
Did I mention Manny is a hottie? And did I also mention how happy I got when he called me? I feel like such an artard. If that's how you spell it. But yeah...getting overly excited because he called me. And I didn't have to make a move or anything...you know what I mean? But now I realize that I got overly excited for nothing. Lol. It was just a phone call. I think. I'm sure.
So yeah. My unpruding journey didn't get much farther at all today. Rehearsals for the musical were really boring and strict. We only have a week to tighten up everything that looks crappy. So the teachers are freaking out and making us work 24/7.
Not nearly half as fun as getting to sneak around through secret backstage passages and being major flirty with the guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment