Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Feel Special

So, there's this guy.
And before I go on, there is No Romantic Interest for him coming from me. At all.
Various reasons -- him being 4 years younger is the biggest.
I taught him at sunday school classes. And this weekend, I couldn't make it to class because I had to attend to classes of my own.
So, through my sister, he sent me a little good-bye present. It was two turquoise beaded bracelets. Pretty. He got upset when I didn't show up to class. Awww!
But once again, he's in 5th grade. I have no interest in him at all.
I'm NOT a child molester and NOT a pedophile.
Just a teacher that felt very special after being given a present because the altar boy likes me. LoL.
Hmmm...other than that, there's not much to talk about.
Other than the fact that today there's this party going down.
And I can't go. Because it costs fifty buckaroos.
So, I told my best buds to keep an eye out for drama. And let me know anything that happens, so that then I can talk about it on my blog.

So far, my Unpruding Alice journey has been momentarily suspended due to the fact that Larry, the only guy that would do anything to me, is taken.
So yeah.