Okay, this is a different John.
Except this guy, I never knew him until he added me on Facebook.
I asked him ONE question..."Do I know you?"
And he hasnt stopped sending me messages on facebook...
I am straightforward...most of my answers are "Yeah" "Uh-huh". I will talk about myself only if necessary, and I try to not ask him questions, so that the conversation DOES NOT continue, but it still does!
And now, I've made a mistake that Sydney made as well with her old buddy from elementary school: he has my cell number.
What do I do?
He's nice and all, but I'm getting the feeling that he's getting the feeling that I'm feeling something for him, when it's not like that at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
uh oh! just ignore him completely!
that's what raspberry told me! works like a charm!
don't answer:
-texts
-comments
-wall posts
That's exactly what I was going to say, for a change ^^
Guys are not very pacient.
Try to focus on the other stuff and it will be easy to ignore him.
Post a Comment