Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Sure

Raspberry, I'm not sure if I'm sure about being sure.
I think I am though.

There is plenty of man candy at the summer program...too bad they are all players and like for girls to go up to them instead of them making the move...therefore, nothing exciting happens.

I can't believe Taffy and Nat are off to Spain!!! It hasn't hit me yet...I kinda got sad when I read Taffy's blog saying that she was leaving today...
Then, Sydney will be in Italia...
and my sister is going off to Washington [the state].
I'm gonna be so lonesome without all of my closest buds!!!!

Good thing that summer program keeps me preoccupied, otherwise I'd be moping around as if my life were completely horrible, when it's not that bad at all.

Yup, nothing exciting once again. I can't wait til Nat and Taffy get back so that I can hear about all of their awesome adventures.

:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about being sure or not. It's complicated (I spent the entire morning listening to Denise Richards saying "It's complicated" on E!, so it keeps playing in my head over and over again).

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!

Check out My Raspberry Nights for more information.

Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Cait said...

I can understand why your down. I hope you'll find something fun to do meanwhile.