Monday, June 2, 2008

Right

You are right Raspberry.
There will definitely be other opportunities to go to Bee's house.

That's not what I'm worried about right now.
I'm using a computer at a hospital waiting for my uncle to get out of surgery.
Wanna know the gory details of his operation?

They are going to cut him open from the bottom of his throat to his belly button.
They are going to break his ribs to get to his heart.
They are going to put him on artificial life machine because they have to stop his heart completely and stop all blood flow.
They are going to cut open his leg and remove three vains.
They are going to cut off three [out of the four] heart vains and replace them.
They are going to take from 4 to 8 hours to do this.
He is going to have to lay in bed for two months for his ribs to heal.

I'm scared for my uncle/godfather. I am praying to God that he'll come out just fine and that nothing will go wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...

I hope everything goes alright.

Boa Sorte
(Good Luck)

Natalie said...

agh gory!!!! he is in my prayers though :)

Sydney said...

I PRAY 4 U.