Having some crooked-ass teeth.
I mean, seriously.
I was thinking about how am I supposed to smile in my quinceanera pictures?
I wanna feel beautiful [I'll settle for pretty]. I wanna be able to laugh and smile without having to cover my mouth with my hand.
I wanna be able to enjoy myself and not have to worry about keeping my mouth closed in pictures and stuff. I could have so much more fun if I had just that one luxury: a great smile.
Too bad my parents can't afford to get me braces.
I looked online at some before and after pictures, and I found someone with my crooked situation and it only took them 9 months with braces to get it fixed!
And it only cost $128 a month.
How bad could that be?
I'd kill for a straight smile. That type that could go on a Crest or Colgate ad.
It sucks whenever someone says "Smile!" and all I can do is purse my lips and try hard not to let my teeth show.
I envy Taffy, Natalie and Sam. They have some of the best smiles ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
alice your smile is beautiful. don't sweat it! no one can be perfect! besides, it adds personality! if it was totally straight it would be boring.
I agree with Natalie, totally straight smiles are boring. Don't worry about it too much. :)
WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THE MOUTH OF SHINING TEETH:
NAT'S RIGHT! ALICE! YOU DON'T NEED STRAIGHT BORING TEETH!
have you seen my teeth?!
you probably haven't because I don't even have all of them grown in! ahh!
look at katherine heigl, she has the little tooth thing and she's still gorgeous!
and all the guys go *pant-pant* over you!
it's like, me, how i have no boobs, everyone says, look at kate hudson!
it's exactly the same!
ugh this is such a long comment!
w/e i love you!
Post a Comment