Oh, how I've grown to love it :).
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
I've been busy.
I've spent over 30 hours at my church this weekend helping out with the annual church bazaar.
It was very fun.
There is this one guy. He is older than me, yes.
And he's also a big flirt. I recognize that [in fact, this one girl thought she was going out with him for two months just because he flirted with her sooo much. She found out was was really going on and she stopped coming to our youth group at church].
His name is G. Yes, just one letter.
Anyway, he gave me this question: "Would you say you're bad? Cuz I hear church girls like you are bad." [then he gave me a smile...you can imagine the kind]
He tried dunking me in the ice tub filled with drinks, and he carried me around and hugged me. The wind blew in my direction, and I smelled the amazingly smelling Abercrombie cologne. And, I found out I have a new love:
Abercrombie COLOGNE.
Haha, you thought I was gonna say G, huh? Well no, I know better than to crush on a guy that's 18. Well, at least I think I know better. :)
Anyway, I've been really tired. I started going to summer school at the university downtown, just becaues it gets me high school credits for my high school, and I think that'd help.
Yeah, so I'm gonna stop using pseudonyms when I mention people, unless it has to do with old people from my no longer middle school school.
Yup. I guess that's all for now. Nothing too exciting going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww Abercrombie Cologne is sooo sexy! I forced my dad to buy it when we were in Manhattan :D
Kind of reminds me of the effect of Ryan's perfume on girls. Haha. Powerfull. Sexy. Irresistible.
One message to all the guys out there: PERFUME MATTERS!
P.S.: That's too bad you can't go to Spain. But maybe (who knows??) something very exciting will happen while Nat and Taffy are gone... :D
Post a Comment