All of yesterday afternoon I spent with my best budd Ellen.
Sam was supposed to go, but she ended up not going...we still had a lot of fun.
We went to Vivian's house for a while...it was so hilarious.
Vivian just kept rambling on, and I had no idea about what. I was trying really hard not to laugh, but her squeaky voice got squeakier every time she was giving us some "juicy gossip", of which me and Ellen already knew about.
Ellen told me that in Spain, Larry also made out with Katie L. 3 times...it was spin the bottle. And all the 9th graders [+ Larry] got everyone else in trouble and they got special restrictions for the rest of the trip for sneaking into Larry's room or something like that. I found that pretty hilarious...
Ellen also told me that Bee claims that she has made out with a guy from EHS three times...hahaha! That is such a lie! Bee would never make out with a random guy she doesn't know...she's just trying to make herself look like she's experienced, that way she doesn't walk into high school looking like a prude. Too bad she has to lie about it. Me and Ellen didn't believe Bee's story one bit.
Aubrey also claims to have made out with a guy from an all-boys Catholic school.
PAH-LEEZ! Aubrey is just as prude as Bee, and neither of them would ever make out with random guys. Once again, they are just trying to shed their prude image so that they look cooler.
Me and Ellen talked an awful lot about gossip that's been going around [surprise surprise!]. Even when school's out, the drama continues. It was fun hanging with Ellen, and she's leaving for Cali next Tuesday, so it was like a fare-well hang out sorta thing.
I promised her I'd call her as soon as I got the details about what happened in Spain, so hopefully, Taffy and Natalie get enough sleep soon and call me to gossip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOOOOVE GOSSIP :D
People who tell those lies actually believe in them. It's so ridiculous.
Post a Comment