I have a throat infection, and both of my ears are infected as well.
It's been three days now, and my mom took me to the doctor. I'm on some prescription pills for a while, and all I can drink is water because any other thing burns my throat.
These past few days I haven't been able to fall asleep for more than an hour without waking up in pain.
Yeah, it kinda sucks, but I'm feeling a lot better. I got to take two days off of summer school to rest, but now I have to go back tomorrow :[
Sometimes, I get the feeling that my mom hates it when we get sick. I mean, not so much because our health isn't healthy, but more because that means having to spend money on doctor's appointments and prescription medication.
Everytime me or my brother or my sister get sick, she starts freaking out on us and complaining about not having enough money and all that stuff...but instead of doing any good, she just makes us feel bad, like it's our fault we are in debt and it's our fault we barely have enough money to pay the monthly bills.
I don't think it's right to worry kids our age by telling us all about how we never have enough money. I mean, maybe if she didn't always mention to us how broke we are, we'd have a much more relaxing life.
It kinda sucks sometimes. Not having any money. It can really get a girl.
I mean, going to a private school [on a scholarship], where all the people are rich and they all have Coach and Chanel and Gucci and Louis Vuitton and all that other pricey stuff. Sometimes I just ache for all that stuff...I wish I could be able to walk around without having to worry about the money.
It's always about the money, it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hope you're feeling better.
I'm sorry you have to live with such pressure...
when my family was having serious money troubles, we always said, no matter where we are, no matter what we have, we're always a family.
this lasted until my dad and mom divorced.
my mum and dad both live with this same principle though. alice, evreyone has troubles!
my mom is pretty pressuring about money too... it's not fair for any of us kids.
i know what you mean.
Hey, Alice, what's up?
Are you still sick?
Hope to hear from you soon!
I tagged you!
I know you don't know me but i've seen you comment on natalie's blog and I don't know who to tag so I guess I'm tagging you.
Post a Comment