Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Condomns, anyone?

Thank you guys for your prayers.
He came out just fine, but he's gonna have to stay in the hospital for another week before he can leave.

Remember Zack, the guy from the skatepark? If not, click on his tag.
The other day, he came to my house. I wasn't there at the time, but my brother was, and they were hanging out.

Zack: Dude, I'm ready man.

My Bro: What do you mean?

Zack pulls out his wallet and opens it up.

My Bro: Okay...you have a wallet?

Zack: Check the pocket dude.

My brother opens up his wallet...and sitting there is a condomn.

Zack: Yeah dude. Where's your sister? I am totally ready.

My Bro: Actually, uh, she's not here, and I have to go do homework...or something. So you gotta go.

Zack leaves.

EWWWW. I can't believe how Zack is such a creep-o. And I believe my brother. He's the one that told me about this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear good news about your uncle!

Ew, Zack did that? Just like that?? God, what a freak. It must have been pretty awkward for you when you heard it xD

taffy. said...

OH MY GOD!
I THOUGHT HE WAS NORMAL!
AND HOT!
GEEEEEEZ!

Natalie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Sydney said...

DEFINITELY UN-PRUDING!