Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie Night

My church youth group has movie nights every once in a while.
Twice, they have shown scary movies [30 Days of Night and the original Amytiville Horror].

I hate scary movies so much. But I can't do much, because where else would I go while they watch the movie? I'd rather watch it than go off to a separate room and just hear the screams of the people in the movie...it would just make me paranoid.

Good thing is that I have Xavier there. Last time, he held my hand the entire time because he knows how scared I get.

And this time, he wrapped his hand around me and told me to lean on him. He's kind of a big guy [not fat, just tall and broad], so it was cozy and it made me feel safe.

He is such a sweetheart :]

I heard from Nat and Taffy today [since they are in spain].
They both posted on my FaceBook Wall...they say they are having loads of fun.

As most of you may know, Brit broke up with Larry, because Larry kissed his old crush twice on the lips. Why would he do that, when he has "never felt like this" about a girl before? Who knows?

Everyone was expecting their break-up to happen in Spain.
And I'm sure that Kevin is comforting Brit a lot. Those two have always been really touchy-feely with each other.

Once, on our way to Utah, they were literally on top of each other. Brit would grab Kevin's penis, Kevin would grab Brit's boobs. Everyone noticed. I mean, why wouldn't they, when Brit would suddenly shriek and she'd sit on top of him and jump over the seats and...well, yeah.

2 comments:

Alice said...

lolll

Anonymous said...

"30 Days of Night", I'll watch that one over at Ben's. Is it any good, or did you rather pay atention to that Xavier guy?? Hehe
He sounds so sweet...

Great to know that Nat and Taffy are having so much fun!

Oh, Brit and Larry (aka Marie and Gage haha)... You never know what's next, with those two. So much drama... So much gossip :D

Their story is known on the other side of the Atlantic haha