Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life is Slow Lately

Yeah, thats self explanatory.
Nothing exciting has been really happening.

Taffy is mad at Sydney...I don't see how this could have happened, since Sydney is now in Italy and Taffy in Spain.
I have my money on Larry or Brit telling Taffy something that Sydney said that they probably shouldn't have mentioned, but who knows?

I'm feeling better [health wise]. I'm still on my meds, which sucks because it keeps me from eating all these foods that may have iron and other crap, but that will soon be over hopefully.

John, a guy from my church youth group, hasn't stopped bugging me. Well, not necessarily "bugging" me. It's just every time he gets the chance to talk to me, he always brings up my boyfriend-less state, and he always asks me if I'm looking for my summer love.
These are his questions:
Have you found your summer love yet?
What kind of guy are you into?
Have you ever kissed a guy?
What did you like about your previous boyfriends?
How far have you gone with a guy?
Have you ever liked anyone in our youth group? [I'm sure he was trying to say, "Have you ever liked me?"]
Do you think anyone in the youth group is attractive? [Again, expecting me to mention him, because he later said "Well, me and you both know that I am on top of the most attractive men list in your mind...but don't worry, it's our little secret"]
All of these questions...and geez!
I tried playing it cool, but he has this sort of charm, that I can't keep myself from looking like a fool. He called me weird...ugh how embarrassing!
It's not that I like him [although I admit I had a crush on him for a while before]. He is going to be a senior in high school next year, and he is taken by the love of his life.

It bugs me how he has no respect for other people's boundaries...he claimed he wanted to get to know me better, but never has time to because I am always preoccupied...he asks me personal questions, and he doesn't seem to care that maybe I don't feel comfortable talking to him about this stuff.

I just realized how I'm babbling on about John...it makes no sense...I can't even think straight right now.
I don't know what point I'm trying to get across...

3 comments:

Sydney said...

meds?!?!?!

yes. still mad. still no explanation.

i love you / miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

"I have my money on Larry or Brit telling Taffy something that Sydney said that they probably shouldn't have mentioned"
I believe that that is probably the most reasonable explination.

I'm so glad you're back!

It seems like John is really into you... ^^
Even though he sounds like a real pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

explination?
explenation?
explanation?

=$

I believe it is the last one, but I think you get it anyways ^^

I hate being dyslexic.