Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Speed

Let's hope something exciting happens to me while Taffy and Nat are off in Spain ;)

There's this guy [Sergio]. He's from Argentina and he's in my class in summer school. I'm not attracted to him at all, but according to my friend, who knows him much better than I do, he's attracted to me.

He's not exactly classified as the Abercrombie model type...well, I'm not sure what he's classified.
But I freaked out today.
We were playing speed [the card game], and he proposed this:

Sergio: If I win this game, you have to give me a kiss.

I panicked. Oh SHIT! Oh SHIT!!!

Me: Wait, what?

Sergio: I said, If I win this game, you have to give me a piece of that brownie you have.

I literally just about died of embarrassment, even though he didn't realize what I thought I had heard. I seriously had a heart attack, because I didn't know how to react! Thank goodness I was just hearing things and he didn't actually ask for a kiss. That would have been weird.

I'm such an artard.

Yeah. I'm not really into him at all. He's gonna be a sophomore next year [a year older than me, being that I'm gonna be a little fishie!!]. But, like I said, not into him.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

ahahhaha that's funny

argentina... mmm

Sydney said...

rawr...

taffy. said...

aww, nat, we all know your love for latin boys!

Anonymous said...

Not into him? Are you sure...? :D