Friday, June 6, 2008

Party at Sydney's!

More like Natalie's
Today we were celebrating Sydney's birthday [it's actually tomorrow]
so we went to dinner.
It was a lot of fun.
Me, Natalie, Taffy and Sydney.
There was a sleep over too, but I couldn't stay.
Must go early to church tomorrow for the 128th annual church bazaar.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
It actually is pretty fun...

Remember Vivan and Ethan?
Yeah, well, these two lovely people are going out now.
I wonder how long they'll last?
Actually, I don't wonder.
No offense to them or anything...

Larry and Brit gossip:
Brit told a certain someone [I'm guessing it's Bee], that she will most likely cheat on Larry during the summer.
Larry told a certain someone [same person], that he has never felt like this about a girl before.

Ouch. Two completely opposite ways of feeling.

That must suck, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...

You're a real Gossip Girl! :D

Alice said...

haha lol

Sydney said...

this really upsets me...

I REFUSE TO MEDDLE!

(from MacBook)

Anonymous said...

Is LadyLog a private blog?

Sydney said...

yep raspberry...

sorry!!!