I'm going out of town once again to see my uncle.
He got worse in the hospital, and he asked for me and my parents and bro and sis to go see him.
Sam and Cey are planning a party to get us all to hang out. No bowling this time. Ha.
I don't know if Natalie already posted this bit of juicy gossip on her blog, but she told me about it, so might as well say, no?
Larry and Brit were making out in the closet [I believe it was Brit's house?], when all of a sudden...
Larry burped in Brit's mouth. She was really grossed out by it so she got up and stormed out of her room and left him in the closet all by himself.
True or not?
These rumors are crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I hope everything's alright with your uncle.
Ew, that was gross! Are you sure that that is true? It's one piece of juicy gossip, you're right about that! :D
http://blather-a-la-taffy.blogspot.com/
new.
http://blather-a-la-taffy.blogspot.com/
new.
Post a Comment