So, Taffy accidentally revealed her blog URL to Kate and Cheryl.
Which is a short way to my blog as well as Natalie's and Sydney's.
But Taffy changed her URL, so that's good.
Stupid mistake [on my part]: I texted Cheryl about it, and I confessed about my obsession over Manny and I told her my pseudonym [Alice Rodriguez].
Then again, I didn't tell her my URL. I told her she could fine me if she searched Taffy's comments...but if Taffy changed her URL, that can't happen, right?
So all is well, I hope.
But, if anyone does find my blog [other than those who I knowingly allow to read], I have to say this:
I am as straight forward as I can be on my blog. I may sound like a bitch, and that's fine. I hope I don't offend anyone or piss anyone off. This is like my stress site...I can bitch about anyone whenever I feel it's necessary.
I can also obsess over anyone freely. I only trust three of my good friends with my URL because I know they won't tell other people.
And if anyone finds out about this...will you at least tell me you found my blog? I'd rather know than to be completely clueless if somehow half of my school gets a hold of my blog. That would be mortifying...
I sound like a bitch, a stalker, a creep-o, a retard, and a lot of other things on this blog. Please don't spread it around, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
advice: probably change your URL, she could google Alice Rodriguez and on blogger so you never know...
uhh...how do i change my URL?
i am internet-retarded.
please...help!
I agree with sydney, you should change it.
Post a Comment