Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I did what you guys said

Actually, I told him to stop talking to me as a whole.

Him: Are you at your house?
Can you say, stalker?!
Me: Uh, maybe. Why?
I was freakin out...I was home and I started imaginiing crazy things...him entering my house [I was home alone], and doing stuff...!!
Him: Oh just wondering [do you think I'm stalking you]?
Uh, just a little.
Him: ???
Me: Uhm, yeah, I'm gonna need you to stop talking to me now. No texting and stuff.
Him: Okay. Btw, I'm sorry if I scared you away.

I felt so bad when he said that. I still havent talked to him since, though. Ehhh...
That's been the unfortunate highlight of my week.

Friday, I'm gonna go ice skating at the mall with my host and her friend Sally Z. from SPS.
They may not be the coolest people ever from SPS, but I don't really care anymore. I'm gonna be nice to them, no matter what.
Natalie told me about the rumor that was going around SPS people about how I'm a "social climber." School hasn't even started yet, and there's already gossip. I guess I was trying to be a social climber...every one of my friends [and not so friendly friends] was telling me to stay away from those people.
I shouldn't be so shallow.
When I finally agreed to do something with Sabrina, the next day, Natalie called me up asking if I was actually planning on doing it. Again, gossip spreads fast. I hadn't told my friends my plans yet. Somehow, though, it managed to get through the SPS kids all the way to Natalie :]

2 comments:

Sydney said...

aww its ok.

its the beginning of the summmer. by the beginnging of the school year, the gossip should be over.

hopefully :P

JK i think it'll be done and soembody else will be the topic of the grade.

Anonymous said...

Nice move on the stalker ^^

I hate it when people missjudge someone just because of all the gossip they hear about her/him.
That's what gossip is for, I guess.