Monday, July 7, 2008

Bored

Yeah nothing exciting has been going on in my life at all these past few days. Just so that you guys aren't wondering "Oh, what happened to Alice?".
Sadly, nothing has happened to Alice.

Something sad that did happen? I forgot the password to access certian things on my cell phone, and I'm sure I spent a good total of two hours punching in random numbers and 4-letter words into my cell phone until I found out my password. It was king. Why was my password king? I have noooo freaking idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!
That's a weird password ^^

Cheer up, life can't be exciting all the time! :D

taffy. said...

it has to do with your last name, silly goose!

Alice said...

it is a weird password. i took all passwords off my phone completely so i wont forget anymore :]

Anonymous said...

lol I like your blog :]