Nat's reason for having closed up her blog.
Hmm, I should probably do the same, but whatever.
If someone is already reading this blog, I'm sure they have read enough to be able to hold against me anyway, so I'm just going to continue writing.
And like Nat said, if I found someone else's blog, I would say hell yeah and start reading it.
bitchayyy haha
Yup that's pretty much all I wanted to say.
Tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
god i hate this.
There's just one difference between bloggers and not-bloggers (non-bloggers, whatever):
People who own blogs write bitchy stuff about other people on them.
People who don't just go behind other people's backs.
Everybody gossips! Some share it on the web, others share it with their other friends.
hey, mabye take out the blog name for Nat... just in case!
RASPBERRY! YOU AND YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM!
LOL
I have no idea where they come from xD
It's not wisdom, it's weirdness =$
Anyways, if you ever decide to go private, could you add me to your blog's guest list?
belle.raspberry@gmail.com
Just in case :D
Post a Comment