Facebook is badd. Haha. I mean it's fun, but it causes bad situations.
Actually, it's not a good idea to EVER post up pictures that you know are gonna start a riot...kind of like what I did.
So, here is the infamous picture that has hurt people and caused so much drama [and entertainment] these past few days:
Yup. Basically, Boner carrying Cherie.
Anyway, I posted this picture up on Facebook, for all of my friends to see and comment on. I guess I expected people to say mean stuff about Boner [being that no one really likes him], but I didn't think much of it.
Right away, Cherie commented things like "Omg eww I can't believe he did that!", "He is such a perv!", "Ugh he's so gay and weird.", "Bubble butt", and sooo on. People started commenting different things. Sydney, Natalie, Cherie, Manuel, Manuel's brother, Cey, me, and a whole bunch of other people left nasty comments. It was wrong, I know, but...I don't know.
Then, Boner didn't have a Facebook. But, he got a Facebook, friended me, and saw the picture and all of it's comments. Right away, he started cussing us all out saying "FUCK YOU!!!" and all of that. He yelled at me [not literally, but through wall posts], and he was even ruder to Faye [I think that's how you spell it?]
To Faye, he said this: Before you EVER call me a rapist or insult anyone else, you need to sue KFC, McDonald's, or churches cuz they fucked you up. [Faye isn't exactly skinny...but she's not fat either. Chubby. Not in a bad way at all. I am not trying to be mean to her, she's a nice person] Uncle Ben said that "with great power comes great responsibility" I say that with great weight comes low self esteem.
ASSHOLE. You should never tell that to a girl! Why would he go so low? Faye only made a few comments on the picture, and they weren't bad at all...other people wrote much worse things...and get this: Boner got that first phrase off of that new movie Hancock. Boner, I am afraid that you need to get yourself a better source for these types of things... if you want your disses to be as effective.
And, something else: it seems like mine, Nat's, Syd's, and Taffy's blogs seem to be circulating around our fellow peers. Not our blogs exactly, but it seems like more and more people know about them, and it's not exactly safe for us.
If any person from our school finds this, get this in your head: we use these blogs to vent, rant and so on. these blogs are not meant to be discovered by anyone else, so if you do find it, don't get mad if there is anything mean about you. i mean, seriously, if other people kept blogs, they'd probably use them for venting as well, and not to write about rainbows and puppies! get real! we keep these blogs to let out our anger and any other feelings we may have. none of this is meant to hurt anyone, which is why we try our best to keep these blogs a secret.

No comments:
Post a Comment