Monday, July 21, 2008

I Can Have Sex Now

Because I got my Gardasil shot.

Haha jaykay. I can't have sex [not that I want to right now...]. I went to the doctor for my check-up, and the guy gave me two shots, plus one [Gardasil] for the HPV thingy. My mom told him about my fainting incident a few days ago, and so he sent me to get a blood test!!!

I have a deathly fear of needles. I don't cry when I get shots, but I get so nervous I started giggling and I get really jumpy. That lady sucked out two tubes worth of my blooooood! I hate that. She thought I'd pass out because I kept watching as the blood like squirted into the tubes. Ugh!! I absolutely hate needles so now you know my weakness - if you ever wanna scare me or get revenge, pull out the needle and I'll run screaming.

I wanna see Dark Night sooooo soooo bad! The joker seems really creepy intense and I wanna go see it! Too bad I'm broke :[

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i saw that movie yesterday with my sis it was sooo creepy. really disturbing. the joker was a total freak, to the max!!!!!! it was like, the most intense movie i have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing alot about that happening from that shot on the news. Wow. Well, stay healthy. Take care of you. Take care of the emotional part, too.

ellie said...

Hope you don't have anymore fainting spells.

Have some fun this summer.