I just ordered my textbooks and supplies online from SPS.
Supposedly, since I have financial aid to go there, the things will be charged to my parents checking account, then later credited for as if we had never paid for the books.
Sounds all peachy, right?
Well, not so much.
I was too stupid to realize that we are broke. My mom paid as many bills as she could and left the account completely empty. She freaked when I told her that I had ordered the textbooks.
How much interest are we gonna have to pay for charging over $1,108.00 to an account that has no funds?!
I started crying because my mom freaked out on me. It wasn't that type of freak out where she's yelling and all, it was just that quiet freak out where she kept asking me a lot of questions, hoping I'd answer the exact opposite of what I did. I felt really bad.
We are gonna be in soo much debt because of my retardedness.
And my sister doesn't help much either. She started firing off at me as soon as she heard.
She was like, "Stop crying! That's not gonna get us those thousand dollars now is it? All it's gonna do is get the couch dirty!" [I was crying into a couch pillow].
Well, you know what? I'm sorry for screwing up, jeez! How can she yell at me and tell me not to cry? I'm sure she doesn't know what it feels like to spend $1,000 dollars that aren't even yours that don't even fucking exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yikes are you okay?? Call me if you want to talk.
oh gosh! alice, i'm so sorry.
e-mail me if you need to talk!
Oh, I'm so sorry. =$
I hope everything will be alright.
Auf Wiedersehen!
I hope everything will be okay with you by the time I get back from Germany (which will be on the 23).
Post a Comment