I am talking to John [my sister's 17/18 year-old friend] on Facebook.
Once again, he brings up my search for a boyfriend.
I mention how I've had absolutely no luck.
He mentions how 2 weeks ago, his gf broke up with him.
Then, he says: So, since I'm single and you are single, why not give us a shot? I mean you can tell your friends that you are dating a senior, and you'd be very popular :]
Me: Wait what?! Haha very funny.
John: ...
Me: You were kidding, right?
John: Yeah.
Me: Okay haha you scared me...
Me: Well yeah I have to go help my mom with dinner.
John: Why? Can't you tell your sister to do it? We never get to talk.
Me: Uhm, well she's not exactly here right now so I have to go.
John: Fine, but get back on later so we can talk some more :]
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I used to have the hotts for him. Haha.
Even though he's just kidding when he talks to me and tells me weird stuff like "Oh, my girlfriend dumped me because I pushed her too hard to have sex" and "Someone's gonna grab your ass tomorrow [at the youth thing I'm going to], and you are gonna get pissed, but at the same time turned on."
He is random and weird [in a good way] and crazyy. He scares me. He's awesome.

4 comments:
i say send him another im telling him that you hope he wasn't kidding.
RAWR! me likey hahhaaha
i agree with taffy!
i remember this guy!!he gave u good backrubs, right?
haha
yupp thats the one
Post a Comment