Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cellular Phone Bill :]

Eeeehhh you know how when I first got my cell phone, my dad was going to get me unlimited texting, but my mom told him it was unecessary and only got the 400 a month plan.
At first, I was okay with it, but over the months I kept going over my text messages by 10, 15, 20...up to 40 bucks in overage or whatever.
My mom had never said "Hey! Stop going over your text messages!", so I kept going over and spending extra money...
haha well I finally got busted for it.
Just now my mom came up to me and was like "Why does it say that you went 40 dollars over your text messages?"
My response: "Uhhh...I don't know!?"

Haha I'm sure she knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha do you not have to pay for it? lucky!!!

Sydney said...

oooooooh.

yea! do you have to pay for it!

hahaha, my sisiter did that once and my dad made her pay the bill.

it was great.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOL

I'll get a vodafone number now, cause there's a plan (I'm not so sure if that's what you call it in the US) where all text messages and phone calls to numbers who also have that plan are total FREE. You just have to pay 15€ (which should be about 20-something dollars) per month, there's no limit.

I've read your new updates, now that I'm back in the game ^^
I just saw The Dark Knight yesterday, I loved it too. Awesome film.

And I'm guessing I'll be back at school by the 15th September. Why do you start school so early? Anyways, my summer break started two weeks after yours, so I think it's about the same.