Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Medicine

Ha I really like this song -- My Medicine by Snoop Dogg. It's rap mixed with country it's really funky and I like it.

I ended up doing nothing for the 4th of July because I was stuck babysitting once again and it was too chaotic to do anything special to celebrate.

I haven't talked to Calvin in the looongest time. I sent him IMs and stuff, but he didn't reply. Then just a few minutes ago I received this private call on my cell while I was eating and I answered it.

"Hey, this is Jessica, your friend from school!"
Nooo way was that a girl's voice. It sounded just like Calvin. And besides, I don't know a Jessica from school. Stuupid.
"Haha. Very funny. Who is this?"
"It's Ronaldino, remember me?"
Hell nah I don't remember you?! I don't even know you! What kind of name is that?!
"Seriously, who is this?"
"Uh, eh -t u awkf iewn ... you're breaking up, I can't hear you!"
What an awful "static".
"Okay then I have to go now..."
Then I hung up. I am almost positive that it was Calvin, and that he wasn't alone...maybe accompanied by either Larry, Boner, or some other guy.

That's pretty much the highlight of my day, and it's only 6 o' clock.

No comments: