I have this thing where my left hand...damn my left hand. It chooses to spazz out and randomly do unnecessary things!
Incident #1 [note: all incidents have occurred to the same person]:
I am walking towards my desk [in summer school], and my friend Jasleen is standing in my way. So I ask her to move. She says sure, and as she is moving, I use my [left] hand to pat her on the back and say thanks. I apparently do not pat her back...instead, I pat her butt.
Ooops. She calls me lesbian, pretends to be grossed out, we laugh, I apologize a gagillion times, then it's over.
Incident #2:
We are playing more rounds of speed. I'm playing against my friend Tabitha, and I LOSE. Haha. Anyway, I get up because it's Jasleen's turn. She says a mean joke about me losing, so I pull on her shoulder with my [left] hand...and once again, I miss. I accidentally grab her boob, and immediately let go. She calls me lesbian, pretends to be grossed out, we laugh, I apologize a gagillion times, then it's over.
Incident #3:
I am watching Sister, Sister [I love that show. We have a TV in our classroom at summer school.] My friend Jasleen is shuffling her cards to play another round of speed against me.
I have my hands on the edges of my desk... you know the kind, right? It's a small little square desk with a metal [uncomfortable] chair attached. I'd add a picture just as a helper, but I couldn't do it successfully, so your imagination will have to suffice.
Anyway, she is standing next to the desk, on the left side, I may add. She leans into the desk to start passing out the cards, when I decide to stretch...in doing so, my [left] hand brushes up against her crotch. I shrieked and moved my hand away, and she shrieked too. She was seriously freaked out this time...I would be too, especially after three awkward incidents.
Are you sure you aren't a lesbian? Haha.
Yup, I'm pretty sure. I'm sorry. Why is my left hand being so spazzy? I would never do that to you or any other girl. I'm straight.
Okay....
It took me quite a while to convince her that I was telling the truth. Ugh! How embarrassing!!
STUPID LEFT HAND!!!

3 comments:
:(
i know that your'e straight.
That's really embarassing... but still funny xD
Sorry. :)
I know it sucks when your body puts you in awkward situations you cannot control.
Did it ever happen before, though? That's gotta be REALLY annoying for you.
im a lesbian you can touch me
Post a Comment