Taffy, I is not a dum shit, OK?
I texted Ricky the utter day. Actually, it was yesterday.
He is texting me every day now. Even though it has only Ben too days.
But still. He is really nice. He calls me shorty now.
He will bee like "Goodnight shorty. Sweat dreams."
And yesterday, he texted me this:
RICKY: Ya so can I ask you sum?
Me: text text text
RICKY: Wt would u say if I asked u to b with me
Me: text text text
RICKY: Im not sayin I was gona sask u yet I wana get to knw u better b 4 I do u just wanted to knw
So me and him r having sum progress. I'm knot saying I like him though.
I'm just checking two sea how this hole thing works out. That's what eye told him. Because eye don't want him two think something else. Because eye barely no him.
This Saturday wii are having a Christmas party. He's going only because eye am going two bee there. That's what he told me…so I'm sure something is going two happen…maybe knot something big.
He texts me a lot, actually. He texts me more than eye text him. I guess he really wants two get two no me, and soon. Whatever.
Did I tell u that John and me are going to get ice cream on Thursday? I think I did.
Frank is really emo now. I'm knot even kidding. He's really depressing the hell out of me with the stuff he texts me.
Oh, he sent me this last knight:
FRANK: Deer Santa, I don't want much for Christmas this year. I just want the person reading this two be in my life.
Wow. He made me feel really bad. Oh well. My I's are on Ricky now…ish.
So Taffy, know eye am knot a dum shit because eye did text him!
Eh. I'm really bored. Eye due knot like studying four finals.
Especially biology. Because there are so many terms and things that you have to no.
I am super excited about Ricky. Haha.
Like in just a day, I got really excited about getting with him. I just realized that like too seconds ago. I'm knot kidding.
Hopefully I don't screw up this relationship. If there is ever going two bee won.

1 comment:
yay ricky!
but make sure he isn't creepy first.
don't feel bad about frank... he needs to just accept it an move on.
Post a Comment